Careers at Orthotics Plus
Orthotics Plus is a Melbourne-based boutique Orthotics clinic with multiple locations across Melbourne that is rapidly growing.
We are always on the lookout for highly talented, highly skilled staff. We value professional and caring personalities that are appropriate for our roles.
What We Offer
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- We offer flexible working arrangements.
- We offer student placements and supervised learning
Orthotist & administrative roles
- We can tailor your role to your interests and skills
- Ongoing professional development and CPD points
- Opportunities to work with leading Orthotists and referring Surgeons
- Attending relevant seminars and expos
- Competitive remuneration often above award rate
At Orthotics Plus, we value our staff highly. We say ‘we’re nothing without our staff’. We strive to make our team feel valued and rewarded throughout their time at Orthotics Plus.
What We Require
If successful in applying for a role and we invite you to join our caring team, we will require documents of:
- Driver’s license
- For clinical roles – minimum of Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- For clinical roles – member of AOPA
- Criminal record check
There is no need to attach these documents to the initial application.
Apply for a Great Career at Orthotics Plus
If you would like to take the first step with us, please apply using the form below.
Please attach your CV and cover letter as a single PDF.
We welcome all applications from all people. We look forward to hearing from you.