Your initial appointment will consist of:
- A detailed assessment (this may include a treadmill gait analysis and video)
- Easy to understand explanation of your diagnosis
- Thorough description of your treatment options
Please bring to your initial appointment:
- Referral letter/form if you have one
- X-rays or other imaging
- Any orthotics you have previously worn
- Footwear that you commonly wear
- Claim details if you are a DVA, TAC or Workcover patient. Please note without these details, you will be billed privately.
The cost for an initial consultation is $70.
This does not include the cost of supply any specific orthotics (i.e. orthotics, cast etc.)